Sabra Sullivan, MSN, PMHNP-BC
Certified Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program
Sabra Sullivan, MSN, PMHNP-BC, is a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner at McLean SouthEast at Oak Street’s Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program. Ms. Sullivan began her career working in inpatient medical-surgical and psychiatric settings, then served as an inpatient nurse on McLean Hospital’s Belmont campus while earning her graduate degree.
Ms. Sullivan was a Katz Family Foundation fellow at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, where she gained clinical experience in psychiatric emergency room, inpatient, outpatient, and consult-liaison settings. Since 2015, she has worked in the outpatient setting, providing medication and psychotherapy services to adults. She also teaches undergraduate and graduate nursing students for their clinical training.
Education & Training
- 2008 BS in Nursing, University of Connecticut
- 2013 MS in Nursing, Boston College
- 2014-2015 Katz Family Foundation Fellowship, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- 2008 Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2013 Certified Nurse Practitioner, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2013 Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- 2014 MCSR Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts