Tracy Barbour, MD
Staff Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Tracy Barbour, MD, is a staff psychiatrist at McLean’s Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program. Her research interests include looking at ways of improving treatment outcomes using transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) through individualized treatment planning.
Previously, she served as chief resident in the McLean’s Clinical Evaluation Center. Following residency, she was a recipient of the competitive Dupont-Warren Fellowship from Harvard Medical School, enabling her to study advanced methods in neuroimaging and neuroscience research.
Education & Training
- 2007 BS in Human Biology, Michigan State University
- 2011 MD, Wayne State University School of Medicine
- 2011-2015 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital
- 2015-2018 Research Fellow in Neuroimaging Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- 2015 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2015 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology