Susan M. Szulewski, MD
Edward Peabody Lawrence Endowed Chair in Psychiatry
- Instructor in Psychiatry
- Vice President of Medical Affairs, Behavioral and Mental Health
Susan M. Szulewski, MD, is the chief medical officer of McLean Hospital and vice president of Medical Affairs for Mass General Brigham Behavioral and Mental Health. She is an instructor in psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Szulewski completed her psychiatry residency at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University General Psychiatry Training Program.
Dr. Szulewski actively participates in the training of psychiatry residents, psychology interns, and medical students. Her clinical interests include emergency psychiatry, diagnostic assessments, and acute care stabilization.
Education & Training
- 1995 BA in Psychology, New York University
- 2001 MD, Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland
- 2003-2004 Internship, VAMC Brockton, Massachusetts
- 2004-2007 Residency in Psychiatry, Adult Psychiatry Training Program, Alpert Medical School, Brown University
- 2013 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2013 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology