Hayley Parét, MSN, PMHNP-BC
Prescriptive Authority Nurse, Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program
Hayley Parét, MSN, PMHNP-BC, is a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. Breaking the barriers of traditional nursing practice, Ms. Parét is one of the first nurse practitioners to become both an ECT and ketamine provider at McLean’s Psychiatric Neurotherapeutics Program.
Ms. Parét studied both nursing and advanced practice nursing at Boston College and also completed her ECT fellowship with Duke University. Her clinical practice focuses on consultation, treatment selection and administration, and care coordination for both inpatients and outpatients struggling with a wide range of psychiatric illnesses.
Education & Training
- 2015 BS in Nursing, Boston College
- 2018 MSN in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Boston College
- 2019 ECT Visiting Fellowship, Duke University/Hospital
- 2015 Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2018 Certified Nurse Practitioner, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2018 MCSR Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Board of Registration in Nursing, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 2018 Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, American Nurses Credentialing Center