Elizabeth A. Bailey, PsyD
Director of Clinical Services, 3East Boys Intensive Program
- Instructor in Psychology, Department of Psychiatry
Elizabeth A. Bailey, PsyD, is the director of clinical services at the 3East Boys Intensive Program, which focuses on the treatment of adolescent boys and young men with emerging traits of borderline personality disorder, as well as other mental health symptoms.
Dr. Bailey specializes in the use of evidence-based treatments, including dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), to treat a variety of clinical presentations. She has experience in the treatment of emotional dysregulation, trauma, anxiety, mood disorders, and self injurious/suicidal behaviors in children, adolescents, and young adults.
Education & Training
- 2009 BA in Psychology, Case Western Reserve University
- 2010 MS in Clinical Psychology, Loyola University Maryland
- 2015 PsyD in Clinical Psychology, Loyola University Maryland
- 2014-2015 Pre-Doctoral Internship, The Institute of Living
- 2018 Licensed Psychologist, Board of Registration of Psychologists, Commonwealth of Massachusetts