Andrew M. Stromberg, MD
Medical Director, McLean-Franciscan Child and Adolescent Inpatient Program
- Instructor in Psychiatry
Andrew M. Stromberg, MD, is the medical director of the McLean-Franciscan Child and Adolescent Inpatient Program located at Franciscan Hospital for Children. He has been involved with the program since 1992.
Dr. Stromberg works with the Massachusetts General Hospital/McLean Hospital Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency and has won teaching awards through that program. He was also a recipient of a Partners in Excellence Award in December 2015.
Education & Training
- 1977 BA, Stanford University
- 1982 MD, Indiana University School of Medicine
- 1986 Adult Psychiatry Residency, Maine Medical Center
- 1988 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Maine Medical Center
- 1988 Medical License, Board of Registration in Medicine, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 1991 Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- 1991 Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology